in the field of quality, ecology, health and safety at work
The management of Uz-Koram Ko span>, taking into account the need to improve the enterprise management system, the current requirements of consumers and stakeholders, decided to further improve the management methods of the company based on an integrated management system in accordance with ISO ISO 9001: 2008, ISO / TU 16949: 2009, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
The philosophy of the Integrated Management System (IMS) is defined in the following areas of our company's activities:
- Quality management - maintenance of high efficiency of production of bumpers, door panels and tooling panels and other plastic parts for cars manufactured by > "GM Uzbekistan" span>, the quality of which meets the requirements and expectations of consumers and regulatory requirements;
- Environmental management - ensuring environmental balance in nature by preventing or reducing harmful environmental impacts caused by the production activities of the enterprise;
- Health and safety management is the recognition of the priority of the life and health of employees in relation to the results of production activities, ensuring the elimination or reduction of the impact of harmful and dangerous production factors on a person.
The main obligations of the management of LLC "Uz-Koram Ko"
- Establish, implement and maintain an integrated system of quality management, ecology, health and safety;
- Systematically analyze the activities of the enterprise, the policy, goals and objectives of the IMS, in order to continuously improve and improve customer satisfaction, environmental performance and the effectiveness of the health and safety management system;
- Observe the applicable national legislation, international law in the field of quality, ecology, health and safety, as well as other requirements determined by the enterprise, customers, parent organizations;
- allocate the necessary resources for the functioning of the ISM processes and to achieve a high technological, ecological and safe level of production;
- Provide training and motivation of personnel with a view to increasing their awareness, awareness and responsibility in matters relating to quality, environmental protection, health and safety;
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements for the implementation and maintenance of GM corporate standards;
- To create a safe and healthy atmosphere of production, allowing each employee to make the maximum contribution to the prosperity of the enterprise.
Goals and objectives in the field of quality.
- Stable output in accordance with customer requirements;
- Improving the interaction of the management system processes;
- Decrease in the cost price of production by search of alternative suppliers and expansion of the program of localization of accessories;
- Increase production capacity, increase production volumes;
- Increase of prestige in existing markets by satisfying customers' requests for product quality and arranging effective feedback from consumers;
- Expansion of the sales market, expansion of the export program;
- Reducing production losses;
- Improved storage conditions for raw materials and finished products.
Goals and objectives in the field of ecology, health and safety:
- Develop, implement and monitor the implementation of measures to reduce significant environmental impacts, to reduce to an acceptable level of hazards and risks;
- Implementation of a monitoring system for major sources of environmental pollution, monitoring of working conditions, monitoring compliance with applicable legislative requirements in the field of ecology and health and safety;
- Reducing the risks of emergencies and their negative impact on nature and man;
- Rational use of natural and raw materials, introduction of resource-saving technologies;
- Improvement of the waste management system (collection, accounting, warehousing, removal), search for solutions for the recycling of production waste;
- Improving living standards, improving working and resting conditions for workers;
- Provision of workers with individual and collective protection equipment, sanitary facilities and devices, medical and prophylactic means;
- Prevention of occupational injuries and occupational diseases.